William Bradley Pitt, born on December 18, 1963 (age 56), in Shawnee, Oklahoma, is one of Hollywood’s most renowned actors. From an Oscar to Sexiest Man Alive, the well-loved actor has done it all.
He studied Journalism and Advertising at the University of Missouri. However, he dropped out to pursue acting in L.A. In 1987, he had appearances in US soap opera Dallas, as well as 21 Jump Street—the original jump street. At 24, Pitt finally had his first call as lead in The Dark Side of the Sun as Rick, a young man with a rare skin condition.
This man has probably been in every movie you watched including The Ocean’s Trilogy, Fight Club, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Troy. This man’s resume is ENDLESS. The most notable, though, was Ocean’s Eleven where he starred with Matt Damon and George Clooney so if you haven’t watched it yet (I don’t know why you haven’t), watch it. The third installment, Ocean’s Thirteen, grossed a whopping $237 million.
|Net Worth:||~ $249 Million|
|Source of Income:||Actor, Film Producer|
|Birthday||December 18, 1963|
|Country of Origin:||Shawnee, Oklahoma|
- Before he was the Sexiest Man Alive…He was dressed up in a chicken suit at El Pollo Loco restaurant on Sunset Boulevard. My gosh, he’s come a long way.
- He was the sexiest even before he was THE sexiest.. Did you know that Pitt was dubbed best dress in his school in 1982? This man’s career started early, am I right?
- Banned from China.. Because of his appearance in 1997 movie Seven Years in Tibet, he was banned by China.
- A true definition of humanitarian.. He contributed to “One Campaign”, an organization that combats against poverty and AIDS. He supported “Rx for Survival” that discusses current global health issues
- The Jolie-Pitt Foundation.. To aid humanitarian causes around the globe, Pitt and Angelina Jolie established the organization.
- The Sexiest Man Alive!.. People’s awarded him in 1995, and again in 2000. If you ask me, he would’ve been dubbed again and again and again.
- An Oscar NOT JUST for acting!.. In 2013, he produced 12 Years a Slave which won him an Oscar as a producer!
- Keep it rolling!.. During the filming of a scene in Seven, his arm broke and later on was added to the script.
- He WAS a smoker but.. In preparation for the film Troy, he quit smoking.
- $325 to a million.. He moved to L.A. with just $325 and landed his first acting job within a week. The rest is history.